Business Support Team Leader
Price Davis is an established and forward thinking accountancy practice based in Painswick, nr Stroud. We are keen to recruit a Xero Bookkeeper to run our Business Support Department, someone who is capable of providing a quality, accurate Bookkeeping service to work alongside our current team.
The Role Will Include:
– Processing small amount of Sales & Purchases as well as Bank reconciliations.
– Reviewing monthly and quarterly Bookkeeping – to include monthly journals, control account checks and providing feedback to the processing team.
– Final reviewing of Bookkeeping for year-end accounts team.
– Being responsible for filing of quarterly VAT & monthly CIS.
– Fielding client Xero queries and managing support emails.
– Providing new and existing client Xero set ups and training.
– Providing in house staff training and support.
– Checking and understanding HMRC statements, online portal and related action.
– Opportunity to assist with Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies from incomplete records or computerised records to file review stage as and when required.
– Other duties such as required by your manager.
– Experienced Xero user, preferably having completed the Xero Certification.
– Strong knowledge around VAT & CIS.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build good working relationships
– Strong IT skills including MS Office in particular MS Excel
There is possible flexibility of this being a Full or Part-time position (30 – 37 hours per week) – Some flexibility to be discussed.
(Dependant on experience)
How To Apply:
If you you have the required skills for this role and would like to join a small and friendly team, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please email your CV to Craig@pricedavis.co.uk